- We require all travellers to wear a face mask in public areas during their visit.
- Our guides are also required to wear a nose mask in public areas.
- We provide face masks for travellers.
- We will make hand sanitisers available to travellers and staff.
- We enforce social distancing throughout the experience.
- Regularly sanitizing throughout the experience.
- We sanitize our equipment in use, vehicles, handles etc.
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands and do regular temperature checks for staff and travelers.
CANCELATION POLICY – Individuals Booking a Tour:
- 10% of the total trip quote paid to confirm your space at the time of booking – this is not refundable so please be sure you really want to get on the trip before making this deposit.
- Balance left will be divided between months before the trip to come up with a payment plan.
- If for some reason you cancelled the trip earlier than 2 months before departure, you will get a full refund from what you have paid after the deposit.
- If the trip is cancelled exactly 2 months before the trip, or less we will refund 80% of the trip funds paid after the deposit. This is because we make payment for all related logistics 2 months before trip dates to secure accommodation & transportation. (Kindly note this is not applicable to trips in the month of December – reservations are made and paid off as soon as a deposit is made to prevent last minute from accommodation and transportation suppliers because it is a high season). The only time we can make a full refund is if someone else signs up to fill your space 2 months or less after you have cancelled it.
CANCELATION POLICY – Businesses/Travel Companies
- We abide by the norm and regulations of the cancellation policies of the travel company we are dealing with. This is to ensure that the cancellation policies you already have in place for clients who book your tours don’t change.